Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments


Second to last week of 2010 is in the bag which also means Christmas is finally done for another 10 months. Did you have a great Christmas this year? Hopefully you all had a very merry and wonderful Christmas. I know I had a really nice time with my family. Didn't get anything spectacularly nice but it was great to just spend time with family and catch up on things with them. The rest of the week I can't say it was all that great. Also since I don't have any new photos to share it's back to the lovely Race Queen to keep you company on this post.

The week started off with the replacement of the blower motor for the heater in the car and thankfully that was the only issue with the heat in my car also turned out that I had to replace a fuse as well since I was using a little heater to keep the windows defrosted and it crapped out on me last minute. So at the moment the car is doing pretty good and I passed on my car karma to the roommate since it always seems to work that way. Unfortunately his almost ended his Christmas as his car broke down on the day he was supposed to head home for the Christmas break. He got back today and he worked on it with his father for a while but weren't able to fix the problem and while the car is drivable it's not running @ 100% just yet.

Work on the other hand was good and bad it was damn slow this week and on top of that had an oh so wonderful[sarcasm] conversation that went no where and didn't solve anything. Got the oh so lovely Christmas bonus and spent it all on the latest Star Wars Family Guy spoof DVD which made life just a bit brighter. Thankfully the week went by fast Christmas ended with nothing to explosive happening and the there is a giant big window cover in the Entertainment room which will provide many years of fun and enjoyment.

This week was also the end of the year paycheck as well and holy hell I was looking around for Tax information for the the next year to see how much money I might be getting back and everything points to not very much this year unless I'm missing some thing some where. Damn I was really wanting to get some new photography equipment this year. Oh well life goes on but I don't like ending on something so lame I'm just going to have to find an awesome video to end on.

How about this video compilation of Porsche 911 rally cars.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...