Elly Tran Ha Video


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments


Remember that incredibly cute but mysterious Vietnamese girl Elly Tran Ha who everyone was going gaga over a couple months ago? I said in my original post that as soon as I found anything new I'd post it up right. Well guess what I found yesterday...well with the title I'm sure you can probably already guess what I found. Indeed I found a very nice and enjoyable YouTube video of the mysterious girl from Vietnam during a gravure photoshot in Korea.

So there are now well over 500 pictures of this lovely idol floating around the internet but so far this is the only moving video that I've seen (there are few slideshow videos of her on YouTube as well) and I would really appreciate it if someone could translate what is being said in the clip for us all. I haven't found any translations for it and it would be nice to know what is being said. I've only been able to find out that she was recently in Korea as an invited guest to take part in a Gravure photoshot and this video is part of that photoshot and the press conference she had before hand. Thanks to this link from allkpop.

What sucks is that I sorta stopped really searching for her new stuff and the first link on Google pops up with a link to Wayangtimes blog about her which gives a little more information about who she really is I ever found. So yeah I really missed the boat on that one.

So before the video here is some updated information about the lovely Elly Tran Ha. Her real name is Elly Kim Hong and she is an American-born half Vietnamese half Chinese young woman who recently moved back to Vietnam to further pursue her modeling career and schooling. It's also known that she was more likely born in 1987 than originally thought to be in 1993. So yes that very much makes her legal for all you wanton fantasies (well unless you're pedobear I guess). I don't think there has been any updates to the huge 550 picture rar file that's out there so I wont bother including that this time around so sit back relax and enjoy the video. Oh there is also this which I'm not sure how true it is either Elly's ASKmen profile



Is it gone? Do you want a copy? Well I might be able to help you out there with this.... A DL link of the video via Rapidshare.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...