Merry Christmas


posted by sooyup on , , , , , ,

No comments


I come bearing gifts on this most wonderful of holidays. Here is to wishing everyone a wonderful Merry Christmas or whatever seasonal holiday you may like to participate in. It's that time of the year to forget about how crappy the year was and enjoy a bit of joy with friends and family. I'll be heading to my parents tomorrow myself and I thought I'd leave my readers with a couple Christmas Presents this year.

If you haven't noticed I've been posting a bevy of Christmas themed hotties of the day for the past 12 days and I've amassed a huge amount of images during that time and more than I could ever use for that so I zipped all of them up into three collections and uploaded them to rapidshare so that I could share that entire collection with you folks.

For those who enjoy their hotties in the 3D click here Christmas Idols
For those who enjoy their hotties in the 2D and Nice click here Christmas Nice
For those who enjoy their hotties in the 2D and Naughty (very naughty some of them) click here Christmas Naughty

And as a final parting gift here is Jun Natsukawa wishing you a Merry Christmas.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...