Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments


What a nice week it was. Lots of snow lots of shoveling snow and some even more snow and shoveling. Finally it's beginning to look like winter and time to go out and do some flat spins in the roommate's Subie. Of course that wasn't all that was going on this week weather wise no this was a VERY cold week dipping into the negative numbers, which is usually January weather so I can only imagine how cold it's going to be in January. Other stuff also happened this week as well besides crappy weather.

Last night was the annual year end meeting for a local car forum and the Best of the Year 2009 announcement. I managed to win 2nd in the BOTY in Videographer for my autocross videos but was told that I more than deserved to take first so I was also given the prizes for first place as well. Which meant I got a hat and some stickers which you can see in the above picture. I was happy with that and had a good time at the party.

This week and lately today several anime shows that I've been waiting for subs have finally come out so it looks like I'll be watching quite a bit of anime later today hopefully. Of course you all know that I've also been working on the blog trying to get that updated for the new year. That has taken up a bit of time this week and work has just been going along like it usually does other than that there wasn't much happening. Next couple weeks look like they'll be the same old boring stuff though.

Since I didn't let you enjoy a lovely Race Queen for the Weekly Review image I'll make up for that with this lovely video of a Korean Race Queen instead...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...