Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , , ,

No comments


This week was a good one as it has gotten warmer and warmer every day and while the week was full of boring work and sleep the weekend was good for a few fun times. Friday found my roommate Scott and I working a bit on the turbo charged RX-8 and finding that there wasn't anything to do about the car since we needed a part and since it was so nice outside Scott decided that he wanted to hit a bucket of golf balls instead. Even though I have a set of clubs I've never actually golfed or been to a driving range but that changed on Friday when I went with Scott to do that before leaving for work. It was fun I sucked and got owned by some kid hitting next to use and I could tell he wanted to laugh so bad I almost told him he could because yeah I sucked that bad and was laughing at myself. Saturday I just cleaned my room and watched the first round of the 2009 Autobacs Super GT race. I also got things read for the autocross on Sunday by cleaning the lenses and charging the batteries and making sure all the memory cards were empty.

That of course brings us to good ol' Sunday and the second autocross of the season at the Idaho Center. Great weather fantastic turnout of cars and until the end of the day hardly any wind which made for a good day of racing. When I get the videos uploaded I'll post more about the autocross.

As for hardly blogging last week well I really wasn't expecting to be lazy or busy and skimping on the blog posting but things happen and I'll try to keep on top of it some more. This week shouldn't be hard to do though as I have some good things to blog about. Of course with the start of a new season of Super GT there is a new batch of Super GT Race Queens as well.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...