I'm done...NO MORE ANIME!


posted by sooyup

No comments


I'm done with Anime. After some soul searching and guidence from my pastor I now know that Anime is just bad rotten and absolutely immoral crap TV. All it is is tits and ass and nothing that will ever better my life. That and I also was bored last night and started watching Survivor and American Idol and I have to say that it's not as bad as I had originally thought in fact it's actually pretty cool and after thinking about it some last night I've decided not only will I cut out anime from my blog and life but I'll remake my blog into a Blog about all things Reality TV so that I can help my readers keep up with all the goings on during reality TV. Hell it'll probably even flurish and become better than the current one and I'll actually start making some money doing this blogging thing now too.

So down with the crap anime that I've been rotting my brain with and HELL YA! to American Idol those girls are hella hot and they can sing too. Oh and that Simon is such a bad ass how could you not love it and want to watch it all the time. Now I just need to torrent all the past seasons and last episodes so that I can see what I've been missing all this time.

You'll have to excuse me now while I go microwave all my fansubbed anime DVDs that I've collected all this time and delete all those shows from my harddisk as well to make room for American Idol and Survivor. I'll probably toss up my retail Anime on Ebay in a couple days so look forward to that as well.

Oh yeah one last thing before I forget Happy April 1st. It's now only 12 days until my 32nd birthday. I think I'll throw a Survivor themed birthday party yeah that's the ticket.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...