Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , , ,

No comments


It's been a busy week. Finished a few anime series which will be blogged about later and a bunch of the new season shows have started up including the much talked about ecchi overload show called Queens Blade. Which leaves me with a bit of stuff to blog about this coming week.

I ordered yet another battery for the camcorder so cross your fingers that this one will actually work. In addition to that I also ordered something fun a camera car mount and I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it'll work for autox. It should but you never really know until you test it out.

In addition to those two purchases I also picked up an issue of the very last issue of Anime Insider and have been thumbing through it. Surprising that the last issue is an almost entirely gamer magazine. Sucks but meh what are you going to do but move on and spend your money else where I guess. The final purchase that I made this week was the Third Season of The Venture Brothers. I missed a great deal of this season's shows so was happy to pick it up and frankly I think out of the Sunday Line up of [adult swim] shows The Venture Brothers is one of the few great original shows they have. Just to bad there wasn't more of Triana and her friend...

The last thing I did this week of note was my roommate and I went and watched Fast & Furious on Saturday and after that spent a good hour BSing with a car sales man at Fairly Reliable Bobs having a good laugh at arguing about Corvettes and Porsches (I was decked out in my Porsche hat and T-shirt which I'm sure didn't help matters). You'll never get me to pick a Corvette over just about anything else especially a Porsche but it was fun to argue and laugh about it all the same.

That was fun and since honestly the movie Fast & Furious doesn't warrant it's own post I'll have to tell you that yes its better than the first and second movies yes there are some sweet rides and a good variety of cars but the plot is meh and the acting is meh there isn't as many cheesy lines in this one but it's totally a leave your brain at home and suspend all notion of reality and you'll enjoy the movie. The Sound track wasn't to bad either. I'd probably rent it again when it comes out but I don't think I'd buy it like I did Tokyo Drift. Oh yeah actually if you like ASS you'll like it as there is a good amount of 3D fanservice in that regard.

Last but not least I'm going to keep on posting Moko Top Girls while you can still vote for the MTG at Moko.cc but they changed it a bit so it's not on the front page so here is the correct page to vote.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...