Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , ,

No comments


Speedy weeks are speedy weeks. Nothing to exciting happened during the week. Roommate and I tried each day to put the window A/C units in but were always putting it off until the next until we finally did it on Sunday. Yes it's already getting hot enough to use the A/C pretty pathetic isn't it. Work of course was the same nothing really different there minus the new cute chick who OMFG actually folds laundry too. She gets an A+ so far for that. Could also be because she's hispanic with jet black hair and we know how much I like the jet black hair types.

Saturday was pretty good with a nice ride up to Idaho City with the roommate and the small group of the Idaho Rotary club members. Scott was having a good time since he finally got the A/C fixed in the black Mazda RX-8 and we saw how good the car could run. It was my first time going up to Idaho City but it's a nice mountain drive with some good twisty roads but the slow ass traffic with few passing spots can be a major pain in the ass. I did take some video (would have taken some pictures too but no chance to take any rolling pictures) and I'll have those probably uploaded tonight and I'll have them posted then.

I was able to download the second round of the Autobacs Super GT race but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Since I haven't taken any pictures and there really isn't anything better to post enjoy the lovely Race Queens of Zent. I have found some more here and there but I'll keep my eye out for more.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...