Full Metal Panic -- Live Action!


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


Another live action anime adaption is in the works and another Hollywood actor is slated to be the all important lead in it and in this case so long as Zac Efron gets the ever living shit knocked out of him like Sousuke Sagara does in the anime I'm alright with that. Anyways it looks like Mandalay Pictures picked up the rights for Full Metal Panic and while Zac Efron is supposedly attached to the picture there is still very little known about how FMP will get developed for live action but honestly I don't see it being all that successful as I'm sure it'll have to lose some of what made FMP good and that's what I'm not looking forward to. I'll cross my fingers that Hollywood wont screw up but lets face it do we really believe that Hollywood will deliver on the goods. We'll just have to wait and see I guess. Now all of a sudden those old Wizard casting call columns are becoming more and more closer to reality, who would have thought that. Here is the news from Anime News Network.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...