Toradora!


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments


Epic in how it turned all of /a/ into a frothing storm of fanboys who either hated or loved Toradora! a slice of life in a school setting series. Of course that just means I never listened to what /a/ had to say about Toradora! which probably helped me enjoy the series more.

Toradora! is definitely a high school tale it has it's ups and downs fighting and crying and all around hormonally charged craziness that comes with any high school students. The characters definitely make the series and you can't help but love them all or get some satisfaction out of their troubles and tribulations and the amazing amount of humor that is hidden through out the series. Even though there are a great deal of funny there is also the glimmer of something more emotional and heart warming that gives Toradora! a great mix of enjoyment.

I thought the ending was great and for any one who thought that it wouldn't turn out that way was just fooling themselves. It wrapped things up nicely I thought and less face it High School never really ends they way we want it to any ways. I'll be looking forward to this being licenesed as I really can't see some one not picking it up. I don't know if it's a must buy in my opinion but it's absolutely a must rent title.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...