Cencoroll -- Coming Soon!


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


It's coming, finally. Looks like an animated film that I've been waiting for has finally gotten picked up again and is slated to be released some time this year. Cencoroll is a one man made anime film that was orginially announced in 2007 and it looked pretty fantastic from the first trailer that was shown on youtube but then it just fell off the radar and I didn't hear or see anything new about it for ages until just this week. I figured it had been regulated to DEVHELL but it looks like Aniplex has came through and signed on to release the movie this year. They also released a new even better looking trailer during some big anime convention in Japan this last week. I'm actually really excited for it and thought I'd get the news out that it's anticipated new release. Here's the news article from Animenewsnetwork. And without further ramblings from myself here is the new trailer.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...