Cat Shit One


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments


No really that's it's name. Yeah I thought it was an odd name at first too but then I watched the unsubbed PV on YouTube and new right away that I had to add Cat Shit One to my watch list when it comes out sometime in 2010 probably. While the PV has been out for a while and people have blogged about it I wanted to find out as much information and find hopefully a subbed version of the preview before I posted about it.

So yeah Cat Shit One is an older manga about the travesty of war played out by furry critters that each represent a different country for instance the US is represented by rabbits (usagi=rabbit in Japanese and USA G.I.= usagi get it...hahaha) and in the manga it takes place during the Vietnam conflict and the Vietnamese forces are represented as cats. The title of the show is actually taken from the name of the special forces US recon group that is caring out operations in the Jungles of Vietnam. In the US the manga was released as Apocalypse Meow (a take off of Apocalypse Now the movie...hahaha)

Anyways this new series takes that same recon group time warps them into the future to fight in what I can tell is a generic Middle Eastern Conflict. Some thought they were following the sequel to Cat Shit One that takes place during the Iran hostage situation during the 80's but when you take a look at the equipment being used you can easily ID items that were not around during that time.

All I know is that it looks awesome I want to see it and from what I understand they are still looking for investors. I just want to know where to send a check (no I'm not going to send a money order to fucking Nigeria, assholes) to help get this out and into my grubby lil' paws. God I hope they toss in some comedy bits about PETA that would be awesome and funny because I know PETA will be chomping at the bits and screaming bloody murder when they find out about this.

With out further ado here's the subbed trailer for your enjoyment.


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...