My 1st DMCA Violation


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


Guess there is a first time for every thing and yesterday I found that out the hard way. Turned on the computer and NO INTERNETS...ZOMG! Turns out that today I got to experience my first ever DMCA Violation service turnoff. Lame duck Internet bully BayTSP turned me in for downloading the third episode of T&A anime Queen's Blade. Turns out that Media Factory the company responsible for Queen' Blade has authorized dick waving BayTSP to go after downloaders of Queen's Blade.

So ended up without the Internet yesterday for a while and totally killed my mood. Roommate wasn't all that thrilled with me either when I told him about it and I don't blame him for that either. No Internets sucks especially when it's not your fault. I was fuming mad yesterday and was writing a scathing hate filled blog about it but now that it's been a while I've calmed down did some Internet searching about how to p2p safer and more anonymous and to keep off the radar of BayTSP and other DMCA bully corporations.

Will that keep me from watching Queen's Blade? Nope not in the least I'll just find other ways to get it without having to worry about being snitched on. That's how it goes it's a daily battle that will probably never end.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...