Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on

No comments


Yet another mostly mundane and slow week with little excitement. Well that was until last night when I got pulled over by the fuzz. I thought for sure it was speeding as I know I was going 40 in a 30 (I hit the cruiz which was set @ 40 and thought to my self that I should slow down and then I saw the lights) but instead I got pulled over for failure to signal in a turn lane. In a fucking turn lane what the fuck else am I going to do turn in the other directions drive straight into a wall. What sucks even worse is that it's a fucking $75 ticket. The last speeding ticket I got some years ago was for $54 I'd rather of gotten a speeding ticket it would have been cheaper. Just so disgusted with it and needed to rant just a little bit.

Other things that went on during the week is that I did the free game day for the release of D&D V. 4.o. Roommate and I were driving around wasting gas checking out stuff ended up stopping off at some small little car show thing but nothing there impressed me at all, all muscle cars and low rider trucks...bleh. Called up a friend to see if he wanted to go to a game store and found out that he was there so we stopped by and ended up playing the longest short game ever of D&D. All that and I watched some anime and hunted for a cool umbrella. It's getting closer and closer to my friend's wedding and my first flight.

Tragically on the other side of the pond this was a terrible week. A lame fucking douche bag of a dude with I'm sure a lot of mental issues decided that he was bored with life and wanted to kill people. Unfortunately he succeeded in killing 7 people and injured many more with little more than a truck and a knife. My sympathies and well wishes for a speedy recovery go out to all those hurt by this tragic event. I can only offer my opinion that this should be a wake up call for my own gov't. They should see that no matter what you ban to protect people those same people will find a way to attack and kill their fellow man by any means they have.

For more information about this tragic event you might want to check out these sites.
The Killer
The Carnage

Remember people stay aware and stay safe it's a mad mad world out there and we all need to look out for each other as well as ourselves.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...