2008 Dream Concert


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

Dream Concert was actually one of my nightmares. Those freaking immature fans are all stupid! They will just made their idols get sad. The fanclub wars of DBSK, SuJu and SS501 and SNSD are really shit! I don't want to give you more updates about the battle of the fanclubs because it is very much stressful ^^

So back to the good side of the topic. Shinee is really growing up on me. They never disappoint me with their performances.


Here is the video of Shinee performing "Noona is so pretty" in the DC.



Fans holding SHINee's balloon.

I totally love this since SHINee and SNSD fans are near to each other^^

Different fans waving the balloons representing their fave groups ^^
My super duper favorite, SNSD!


They did performed the song Girls' Generation



But what made me sad is that I can't find the video where the performed ITNW remix.
BRB when I find it already ^^

Inspite of the fanclub wars during the DC,
PINK river was seen during the concert to represent SoShi being loved by a lot of their fans!


SNSD’s official color pink as the only visible color that stand out during SNSD performance ^^



They even made word SOSI (same as SOSHI ^^)

Truly these made SNSD stand out among the other girl groups in the DC.



credits to miyachan's blog: miyachan

The lineup for 2008 included DBSK, SS501, Epik High, Super Junior, MC Mong, Jewelry, Miya, Wondergirls, Girls Generation, Buga Kings, Typhoon, Mighty Mouth, SHINee, Peter, A ST1, and Chu Sung-hoon.

The Dream Concert series is the largest annual live concert in Korea.

from popseoul

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...