SM will be debuting a new girl group!


posted by sooyup on

No comments


I heard about this issue a just this year and I have doubts if SM will really debut some of the company's long time trainees. But recently, a Chinese article mentioned these girls again and said that it will be composed of 7 members. What I know is that Stella and HaJin already left SM but I'm not really sure of that. These two girls are my favorite SM Trainees and I'm actually looking forward on their debut. Let's just see if they will be debuting soon with the TOUCHS name. TOUCHS was actually the name of the group as the article said. If SM will let this, then it's kinda crazy that SHINee has just debut and then they will add another 7 membered group in the industry. I hope they will promote CSJH more in Korea before letting them debut just to be fair ^^

credits to miyachan's blog: sassygirl

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...