Sica's Msg to Fans


posted by sooyup on

No comments





Hello Hello? Everyone who loves Sica~^^
I’m so embarrassed that I haven’t written anything here for such a long time. T^T
This… is worse than my fear of camera. haha.
Surely none of you guys are defecting to other groups just because we’re not on TV these days, right?
If there are, immediately report them via UFO….
This is summer now… Try not to suffer from hot weather too much~
If our fans are sick then we are sick too… or would that be considered lying? ^^
We will see each other if you could wait a bit…
So you will wait for us, right? I miss those pink balloons so much right now. T_T
We girls are working hard right now.
And we will be even more active!
Until then, cheer up and hwaiting~ okay?
Sica fans jjang?

P.S. Today I’m leaving a couple of pictures here~
The last one is of our fans that I’ve personally taken! haha.
Please enjoy~ See you guys. smile.gif

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...