New Template for Miyachan's Blog


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments


I'm pretty sure that those people who are active in this site all knew about the changes in the blog. Actually I don't intend to make some changes in the blog like the present one but I accidentally made a mistake while doing some edits in the HTML codes of this blog. I do panicked. lol. Since I can't bring back the previous one, I just made a new one which is the snapshot above. Now, you can all see the new template since some of you do commented that the previous one was too small for shoutbox. So I make a new one which is the latest one. I hope you all like the new layout. Feel free to browse more in this site and please leave some comments in the Shoutbox under Freebies. And sorry because we will all have difficulties about the recent entries since I can't find the button for older posts. But archives are there. So just bear with me.


Since I can't bring back the previous layout (the one with black and pink layout), I didn't memorize almost all of the widgets and of course, the links of the bloggers here that I know such as nadia and Syahiiroh whom I love a lot! And to the others as well. Just tell me around shoutbox and I'll link you as soon as I read it.

I'm pretty busy at school since my second year college first semester class started just this Monday and I do visit this blog during my spare time. And my school schedule is kinda a murderer to me! lol. I have actually a night class and always tired from school. But definitely, I'll find time to visit this blog if my body can. lol.

Don't worry, we all have sassygirl and ericming here.

from: miyachan, 17 years old ...lol...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...