Winter 09/10 anime season


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments


It's already that time again when another anime season is right around the corner and I need to find out what I want to watch (other than the stuff that I still haven't finished from previous seasons) Chartfag helps out once again with a nice picture chart of shows arriving in December, January and February. Currently it's only at version one there is still very much room to improve and expand. So more than likely I'll be revisiting this post again some time in the near future.

Regular series
Cat Shit One: This should be out this winter and I'm so looking forward to it.

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: It looks like it'll be funny not sure if I'll keep it but I'll give it a shot.

Chu-Bra!!: Looks like it'll be pretty funny and fanservice ladden but it's also another might keep.

Dance in the Vampire Bund:Loli Vampire Rage after checking out the promo video it looks like it might just be freaking awesome.

Durarara!!: This looks interesting and from the people that did another anime series that I liked so I'll definitely be checking this one out.

Katanagatari: This might be an iffy one depending on how the actual animation looks, story wise it sounds interesting though.

Ladies versus Butlers!: Another iffy one that I'll be checking out at least one episode to see if I keep watching it.

Omamori Himari: Another cat series which looks like it might be interesting. I'll give it a shot anyways.

Ookami Kakushi: Here's another one that I'm not sure about but want to check it out at least once.

Seikon no Qwaser: Another interesting looking one that I want to check out but not sure about keeping.

So・Ra・No・Wo・To: A military K-on? Maybe but I'm definitely interested in checking this one out.

OVA/OAD/Movies
Aki-Sora: Such a fanservice guilty pleasure.

Higashi no Eden - Movie II: Paradise Lost: It's the second Eden of the East movie of course I want to check this one out.

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works: Never did watch the series so this might be a good way to check out what the big deal is.

K-ON! OVA: More Moe Moe Kyon goodness how could I not watch this.

Sengoku BASARA OVA: Hey it's more crazy sword fights and hot ninjas what more could you ask for.

To-LOVE-Ru OVA 2: More fanservice guilty pleasure duh, first episode should be out today actually.

Uchuu Senkan Yamato: Fukkatsu-hen: Another one of those I've never seen the original so this one might be interesting to check out.

Well so far that's what I'm interesting in checking out that is so far been listed as coming out this coming winter season there may be more there may be less I'll have to wait longer for the movies and what not. If you're looking for everything that is available this coming winter season there are a couple sites that have everything listed that's been announced so far and the best version that I've found is here at Moetron

Also the only trailer that I've found for this season is still the one for Dance in the Vampire Bund so you can check that out again if you want to.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...