Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments


And that's the end of another week and another month. we're now in the final stretch of 2009. For me it was simply another boring eat, sleep and work week with nothing fun on the weekend. Even with Halloween I got the joy of working on that night since the girl who was supposed to be working was scared of working that night even though as it always is it was dead quite. Of course it just look all that good for her anyways since she no called no showed to work on Saturday morning. Of course it's more Race Queen goodness this week as well.

So I'm trying to think of anything to post since yeah it was seriously a boring as crap week and I'm not coming up with anything that I haven't already blogged about. Played more FORZA 3, watched some fun anime, surfed the internet and just had a really bland week. I guess that's just how it was.

So lets see what I can do to make up for such a short weekly review. Would you like to check out a cool new release from Clarkson called Duel... It's releasing on the 2nd and you know I'll be checking it out. At least it's something to keep every one occupied until Top Gear comes back latter in November.


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...