Happy Thanksgiving!


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


Happy Turkey Day! Happy day before insane sales day! Happy one month away from Christmas day. Last but not least Happy Thanksgiving may you have a fun and enjoyable time with your family a peaceful weekend to enjoy time with friends, family and all those other crazy shoppers out there looking for a great deal.

Since Thanksgiving isn't really celebrated in Asia I really don't have any awesome anime or Asian idols dressed up in hottie naughty Native Amerian or Pilgram garb to treat you with. I did find this interesting short video of a cute American Asian girl and I'm also going to include another awesome video of my favorite idol Aki Hoshino for your entertainment.

Since it is Thanksgiving I'd just like to take this time to thank all the readers of my blog. I'm also thankful for my family and friends for all the great times had enjoyment had during the year. I'm also thankful for still having a job it may suck at times and I may swear up and down about some of the stupid crap that goes on but with this economy I'm just glad I get to go to work and earn a living. Now on to those cute ladies.

Bunny Mina as an "Indian" Princess



The ever lovely Aki Hoshino


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...