Bio Hunter


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments


Wishes do get answered in fansubbed land apparently. After watching another old school 90's anime OVA Pyshco Diver I was hoping that I could find a working torrent of Bio Hunter (I've been looking for the DVD forever to no avail after my VHS copy took a shit) but I hadn't any luck up until this last weekend when a copy appeared out of no where. I grabbed it and watched it and relived that fun gory and naughty OVA style of the 90's anime.

Some times I really wish they would go back to the style of those 90's OVA movies after all I'm sure everyone gets just a little tired of the same ol' same ol' moe moe stuff all the time. Every now and then there's something good that reminds me of the good ol' stuff but it's also nice to find these old ones again and relive that old time fun of violence, sex and rock 'n' roll.

If you've never heard of Bio Hunter well there isn't really much to it really. It's a story of two scientist who are investigating the Demon Virus a virus that causes human mutation that is the true reason behind why there are monsters. One of the scientists is plagued by the virus but somehow his unique genes keep the virus in check and he is able to use the virus as a power to battle other monsters. The story revolves around those two and a mystery serial killer. The two men also get involved with a young woman who is the daughter of a powerful fortune teller. She is being chased by a group of men who work for a powerful political head who is looking to find the fortune teller and kill him.

The reason for this is that the political head is actually a demon possessed person. He's the serial killer and he is looking to keep the fortune teller quiet as well as anyone else in the way. The two scientists, the girl and the old man fortune teller meet up but are separated again when the bad guys find them and kidnap the girl and the old man. The two scientist find the hide out and save the woman and do battle with the demon dude and all is right in the world in the end. I don't want to spoil to much of the fun if you haven't seen it before.

Another oldie but goodie that I would like to find a working BT for is Gunsmith Cats and I'm sure there others that I never got the pleasure to experience when they were first released in the 90's but might be still good.

Interesting enough I did find a working embeddable trailer for Bio Hunter.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...