Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


And that's the end of another week. That also means only one more full week of November left which also means it's Thanksgiving and Black Friday right around the corner. With that in mind this last week was well even more boring than normal but to spice things up how about a lovely Race Queen from the land of South Korea Hwang Mi Hee.

As for the week due to a change in my schedule I've been working until 8:30am and not getting home until a little before 9am which has really disrupted my personal schedule a bit but the upside is that now I have three days off instead of just two. Of course that meant I could do some catching up on my own things on Friday but decided to visit my Grandma since I haven't in a while and check out if they had gotten anything cool at the Porsche dealership but there wasn't anything cool but I was able to pick up one of Porsche's aftersale calendars which wasn't nearly as cool as last years was. But hey for a free calendar it still rocks. The rest of the weekend was spent watching anime, playing Call of Duty MW2 and hanging out with friends. Pretty much that's all that happened.

For your entertainment this week enjoy the new and improved trailer for the coming soon Trigun movie, yes that rocking funny anime will have a new story for a new movie. Can't freaking wait.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...