Happy Halloween


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


Whoohoo it's that wonderful time of year when girls throw cation to the wind and and whore it up and of course the kids hit the streets in search of a treasure trove of candy goods and others just look for that fun party to get smashed at. Yup it's Halloween time.

Of course I fail at posting my Happy Halloween post since I got home and went right to sleep because I'm working this Halloween night since the girls were to scared to work alone at the hotel at night. That's how I got my three day weekend last week.

Hopefully you are all going to be having a better Halloween than I am and to make up for posting kind of late enjoy Aki Hoshino in a cute little kitty cat costume


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...