Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


So did you all have a great Thanksgiving this last week? At our house we are currently doing the second Thanksgiving dinner for friends who want to just come hang out drink and have a good time with friends for those who may not have had a chance to get home for the holidays or had to do that working thing. Again I don't have any interesting pictures to share so I'll be entertaining you this post with another lovely Race Queen like usual.

Since we are having a party at our house it was a great motivator to get our house clean and holy hanna the place can actually really look good when you put some effort into cleaning it up a bit especially when the lovely ladies are coming over. Even cleaned my own room as well.

As for the rest of the week I did my Thanksgiving with the family on Thursday and was gifted a very old clay pigeon thrower and a box of 15 year-old clays to shot up. Sweet I say and a box full of fun. Of course the rest of the week was the usual routine that I've fallen into. The new schedule seems to be working out pretty well so far.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...