Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , ,

No comments


Late review is late. Go figure working hard on stuff and I completely failed at getting my weekly review done in a timely manner so here I am on Tuesday writing my weekly review because hey you can't skip the weekly review now right. Well most boring as crap weeks we probably could but this week was pretty good actually. Since I don't have any pictures for now it's another lovely Race Queen keeping you company for this post.

This week was a really fun week for my roommate who got the chance to travel down to Las Vegas and attend SEMA thanks to some thing he entered for a chance to go. He finally got back on Saturday with a ton of pictures and some wonderful swag for me. THANK YOU SCOTT!

It took me a while to get though pchoping the images so that he can post them up on his own flickr there's definitely some good stuff in there to check out and unlike a lot of other people's SEMA pictures these pictures are BIG so you can actually enjoy them without having to squint.

With that Sunday brought us the last autocross event of the season and I'll blog about that when I get done editing those pictures and uploading the videos. It was a nice day and a fun time. Now I just can't wait until the start of next years season. Hopefully by then I'll have a wide angle lens for the video camera along with an extra battery or two.

As for the rest of the week well that's expected to be the same old same old eat sleep work routine but I found out that my schedule will be changing next week and I'll lose 2 hours every week but get an extra day off so I'm not entirely sure how I like the change right now. I guess we'll see when my paycheck arrives how much it's worth it. Other than that basically a normal week I'm just late in reporting it. Let's see if I can find something nice on YouTube to leave you with.

OK how about some lovely Aki Hoshino again, like posting her videos ever gets old.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...