Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , ,

No comments


Did you all have a great St. Paddy's Day this week? I had to work so I got to celebrate a we bit early with my new Nendoroid Yoko and a green beer. I'll have to do a full post on Yoko later the green beer was just beer though so nothing to report on there. Actually I'm lying, the beer is from this morning and I'm drinking it while typing this because I freaking passed out and slept the entire St. Paddy's day away and never got around to drinking my damn green beer until today.

As for what else I did this week I did finally finish project Umbrella when I decided to stop by the local camera place and look for the lamp stand there and they had one for the same price that I found on eBay so saved a bit there and helped the local community too. I'll also post more on that later. I also had to have the car smogged a yearly boring waste of money adventure which of course I passed so spent $15 to waste gas.

This week in TV land I watched the finale of Battlestar Gallactica and thought it was pretty good up until the end and we find out they land on our Earth at the time of early human development. So I don't know I was happy about most of it but meh I think they could have done just a bit more. Of course since I watched that I completely and utterly forgot about something else that I wanted to watch and that was Truth in 24 the freaking awesome documentary of of the 2008 Le Mans 24hr race from Audi's perspective. And you guessed it more on that later as I downloaded it the next day and watched it a bit later.

After that it was pretty much the same old same old. The weather is getting nicer thankfully and things are looking to get more exciting as next week is the first autox event of the year and I get to test out the umbrella for the first time. Oh well that's it for last week wonder how nest week will go.

Don't forget to vote every day for the Moko Top Girl by the way.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...