Eureka7: Pocket Full of Rainbows movie Trailer


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments


I can't help but jump on the band wagon for this subbed trailer for the up coming new movie for Eureka7 called Pocket Full of Rainbows which is being released on April 25 in Japan (which means some time MAYBE next year for us if we're so lucky) and I can't help but want to disect it a little bit.

When I first heard that they were going to be making a movie I was sure they were doing a time skip after the events type of deal or was that just the games? Anyways so now that I look at this I wonder if it's all I want it to be. I really did like the show back when it was on Adult Swim and honestly I'd rather see them repeat this again than Full Metal Alchemist for what the 80th gabillion time. Then you find out that the movie is going to be recycling a lot of the original series animation and doing a retelling of the story but in an entirely different direction and timeline. Insane. But looking at the trailer you can't help but be curious as to how they are going to pull it all off and if it'll be worth the wait. There's no doubt that it looks good the old and the new but did you expect anything less from Bones. I'll definitely be waiting for a subbed version some time maybe this fall. Major props to the guy for subbing it as well.





Hopefully that worked for embedding the trailer into my post but who knows.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...