Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , ,

No comments


Seems like just the other day I was telling you that January was over and look at that February is already gone as well. Pretty slow week actually looked at some jobs but it's rather lame when you consider that you are now one in close to 250 job applicants at the moment that you really wonder if you even have a snowballs chance in hell. Of course that's why I'm still working even though I currently HATE my job. It's always better to have a paycheck than no paycheck. So to not think about any of that I've been playing Half Life 2 when I should be doing other things like I don't know maybe taking pictures, filling out job applications and cleaning the house.

Our neighbor took a little weekend trip to Portland and she asked me if I could keep an eye on her house because she didn't want her roommate throwing any parties and trashing the house. I also told her I'd keep an eye on her dogs since she was just going to keep them in the dog run with a bunch of food and water. Of course it was quit all weekend so thankfully no need to call the coppers.

What else interesting happened this week? I spied with my little eye one hell of a nice Porsche 911 Turbo (930) at a computer shop but freaking hell I completely forgot about grabbing my camera and running back there to grab some pictures so I might just have to go Porsche hunting later this week. Also the Sky Crawlers DVD raw was released this week so hopefully that will be subbed and available to watch later this week hopefully. Due to a shortage of Vol 3 of Stelliva I ended up with the fist half of Tweeny Witches instead and found that to be surprisingly pretty good actually. Scott got a better battery for the black RX8 and his dad has the magic touch as the car didn't freak out like it did last time we tried installing the other new battery. Still doesn't start though.

Last but not least I got shipping confirmation on my Yoko Nendoroid so that'll be here in another week or two. Maybe by then I'll have gotten off my duff and taken some pictures or something. And since I really didn't have any good pictures to add to this post and since March is starting the new racing season why not post a lovely Race Queen as it'll be a new season with new girls for them as well. Can't wait to see the new girls.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...