Kiddy Girl-and


posted by sooyup on

No comments


Looks like it's official Kiddy Grade 2 is dead in the water but wait not all is lost for the Kiddy Grade Franchise (and those who like it) as it's been announced that there will be a new spin off title called Kiddy Girl-and. Yeah I know the name sounds lame and I don't know what the hell they're thinking either. Kiddy Grade was one of the first series that I rented when I first started doing the DVD rental thing and it wasn't through Netflix (back then Netflix didn't have crap for anime rental) and come to think about it I can't even remember the name of the place that I did it through. Anyways I liked the show and thought it was pretty cool. Even bought the first DVD when I found a used copy at Hastings. Then I heard that they were making a sequel to it (not just the cut down movies they released a bit later) and I was all sorts of excited about it and grabbed the promo or .5 episode as soon as I could only to be let down by zero news of its pending release.

Now we have this news coming out about a new spin off show and of course that makes me all sorts of excited (well OK maybe not THAT excited but you know what I mean) again and lets hope this time they don't let us all down again. ANN has this to report on the plot:


The story is set in the Star Century year 0379, roughly two centuries after the original Kiddy Grade anime and about five centuries after our present day. The spirited Asukūru and serious Ku Fīyu work for the galactic government known as GTO. The two girls are members of ES, GTO's finest secret agents with special abilities — or, rather, they are training to become ES.
Now the question is which will we see first, Kiddy Girl-and or the second season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya? Anyone want to take any bets.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...