Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , ,

No comments


Whoohoo! Finally the autocross season started this last weekend and I was there for Saturday, which made for a fun week. I'll blog about that a bit later on in the week once I get all the videos uploaded and the pictures uploaded as well. Also this week I finally used my $20 gift certificates that I won way back during the Christmas party. Took the roommate out to dinner for his Birthday. Wasn't going to use them for anything else so thought that would be a good thing to do with them. Speaking of Birthdays mine is just around the corner as well. Where does the time go.

The rest of the week was just work and sleep. Was surprised once by the lazy co-workers actually doing some laundry for a change but that didn't last very long as I had a bunch of laundry to do last night. Sometimes I get so annoyed with them I want to get back at the girl by posting the naked pictures that I found of her (don't leave your personal naked pictures on work computers by the way) on every Internet forum board that I can think of. Of course that's really immoral and a very bad thing to do but still I can't help but want to. As for the other one he may or may not have actually quit but apparently he does that sort of thing every now and then to get attention. Hmmm...maybe I'll plant the waterwings that someone left at work on him take a picture of him holding one and making a funny demotivational poster out of it and post that all over the place.... wishful thinking but sometimes you just gotta vent your frustration about life and work. Actually if you have no idea what I'm talking about consider yourself lucky. Apparently waterwinges are the new cheapo dutch wife thanks to some one posting about it on good ol' mind destroying 4chan. I think I need to start a blog of Employee failures of the week or something, that would be fun.

Well that's enough of being a devious bastard for now and I'll have to move on to other things. Other things like Moko.cc changing how you can vote for the Moko Top girl and while I posted about that a bit ago I decided to photoshop a picture to help out a bit more and you can view that image here. Just don't forget to vote for one of those lovely ladies. I'll keep posting a moko girl until voting is over. Go MOKO!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...