Miss Roadster show 2009


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments


What's better than the first car show of the season? Well that's the bikini contest that happens during the car show of course. It's a great way to break cabin fever and car show doldrums. It's also a great time to add some new videos and pictures. After all who doesn't like lovely ladies in bikinis strutting around on digital film and stills.

This years Miss Roadster show was pretty big (A record actually) with 27 lovely ladies competing for $1000 in cash prizes. There was a nice variety of ladies and to be honest I was impressed by the 34 year-old mother of 7 and the couple other ladies who just recently had their own babies. Sadly there wasn't an Asian in the whole bunch. There was a cute one in the audience but she doesn't count. Actually there were a couple ladies in the audience that could have easily been in the show themselves.

You can find all the videos here on my YouTube page. I filmed each girl individually and then I filmed the winners and the group as a whole. In total I filmed 29 videos for you're enjoyment.

A few things about the videos though. I didn't bring the tripod (didn't want to lug the thing around at the show) so some of the videos are a bit shaky at time so you'll have to forgive that. I also have no idea who the people are in the background making some comments. The last thing is that since there is copyrighted music on the videos YouTube one of these days may disable the audio part of the videos. In addition to the videos I had my roommate snap away with the other camera as well so that I could have some pictures to post as well and you can find the ones that turned out here on flickr.

As for the Boise Roadster Show I'll write about that hopefully on Tuesday as I'll be doing the weekly review on Monday like usual.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...