Truth in 24


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments


I think I have a man crush on Jason Stathom thanks to Truth in 24. Jason does a fantastic job narrating the documentary film of the Audi team as it prepares for and races at the 2008 24hr Le Mans race. Truth in 24 follows all three Audi R10 cars their drivers and most importantly takes a look beyond the track at the rest of the team as well. It was originally shown at a few film festivals and then was finally broadcast on ESPN on March 20th the Friday before the 12hr American Le Mans race at Sebring and the debut of the new Audi R15 race car.

I missed it due to watching the Battlestar Gallactica finale but was able to find a HD version floating around the Internet that Saturday morning. Of course I had to deal with the supper annoying ESPN score ticker bar at the bottom of the show the entire time, but it was damn well worth it. There was actually two versions a huge 3gig SUPER sized version and the smaller 1.5gig HD version that I got. However, now there is actually a Free and legit version, although in SD, available on Itunes. Me personally, I'm impatiently awaiting a DVD/BD release so that I can see it in HD minus the lame ESPN score ticker, that and I don't care to do anything with freaking Itunes.

If you like motorsports and haven't checked it out yet you definitely must watch this show. Here's a youtube video from Garage 419.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...