Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


Well it looks like I'll be blogging from home for a while until the whole work and laundry thing gets sorted out and that looks like it won't be any time soon. Although I am done complaining about it since there doesn't seem to be any chance at all of it changing.

So other than complaining about work and my LAME co-workers (not all of them...just the ones that don't do laundry) honestly there wasn't a whole lot of things going on I did finish Half Life 2 and the first Episode and most of the Second Episode even though I should have been doing more important things like looking for another job.

I did manage to make it to the Anime meetup this week for a little bit of fun and enjoyment and I even won another prize. This time I picked the sound track CD to Armitage III Dual Matrix which made me want to watch that show again since it's been a long time since I've seen it. Brings back some good ol times memories though. Did have to replace the Jewel Case as it was just broken to hell and back but the CDs are fine so far.

Started reading the TPB of The Watchmen this last week and will probably be watching that this Wednesday but from the massive amounts of bad reviews I've been seeing I'm not going to be holding my breath for anything epic. The book isn't so bad though.

So yeah just another boring week in the life of Gregory. I am working on getting my schedule hopefully changed so that I'll be working Mon-Fri instead of Sun-thru so that I can actually go to the the entire day of autox events on Sundays instead of only going for the morning part. Other than that I'll leave you an image of Armitage III and like I said girls with guns...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...