Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments


Oh boy what a week. Finished up the last little bit of the photography project so that I could get paid asap so that I could fix the car and go see my mom but life doesn't work that way and I won't see a check for the photos until on or after Wednesday. FUCK! That's what I thought anyways, I did all that work hurried my ass along to get it done on time and as soon as I could even missing out on the Annual company picnic at Boondock's so that I could see my mom this week but nope not happening. At least I got my paycheck so that I could get gas and groceries and pay for my pre-ordered Gothloli Haruhi which oops I forgot about.

Then the rest of the week went to hell as well. Finished getting groceries decided to nom on some tasty hot pockets and an hour or so later I was puking my guts out. First time in a long while that I've ever been that sick and it hit me hard. It didn't stop there either it was full on evac for every thing in my system. Tried after a while to drink some water but that didn't work out either. I ended up passing out after that and slept tell Saturday and while I wasn't puking anymore I felt like I had taken on a heavy weight boxer and I was just hurting. Just ended up going back to sleep and slept most of Saturday away as well.

Woke up Sunday feeling much better and went out looking at handguns and video cameras window shopping and ended up getting some magazines. The latest OtakuUSA and Yen Plus magazines, good stuff. Then I saw news that another long time staple of anime was going off the air not only has [adult swim] abandoned anime but Toonami was going off the air. Mind you Toonami has dwindled their anime airings to an hour block of Naruto, which I didn't like and never watched, it's still a blow to fans of Anime. Damn you Cartoon Network and Time Warner see if I buy stock in your lame ass company. Oh yeah my boycott of [adult swim] is still on and honestly I haven't missed it as much as I thought I would. Of course last but not least during the middle of all this it finally decided to seriously rain for a change and I didn't know and wasn't prepared yet again. With the windows down on my car my car interior got soaked yet again. Thankfully I got out there as soon as I figured out what was going to get the windows up so it's not as soaked as it could be but my car still smells like a wet animal on the inside. A fitting end to a seriously crappy week so here is looking forward to a better one next week.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...