Weekly Review -- In memory of my mom


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments


This should have a been a good week. I should be telling you of how I finally got paid for the photography job and how with the money that I was owed I was able to visit with my mom one last time to tell her how much I loved her and would always cherish her memories. It was only after much running around and screaming on the phone that I was finally paid for the photography job on Saturday afternoon. I was so happy and excited and was getting ready to visit my mom, only to be crushed and kicked in the gut again by a simple phone call from my sister.

At about 4pm Saturday September 27, 2008 my mom lost her battle with brain cancer and passed away peacefully in her sleep. It's hard losing a loved one especially before their rightful time but I can remain strong knowing that at least my mom is in a much better place and free from the pain and suffering inflicted by the cancer. I will carry on many treasured memories of my mom and how she would do her motherly duty to endlessly embarrass me with love and affection. I will do my best to live up to her expectations so that in spirit I can make her proud of her son. She will be missed but never forgotten. So here's to my mom, a beloved sister, embarrassing mother and good Friend to many, may you have a great afterlife smelling the pretty roses with grandma. I will forever love you, goodbye for now.


I'm glad this week is over as it has been the worst week ever.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...