Early Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , ,

No comments


Roommate and I are heading to Seattle tomorrow morning for the weekend. Mostly to pick up a set of rims for his RX-8 (they will be used for Autox so he doesn't ruin his nice ones) but also to have some fun. We'll be going to see a Mariners game on Saturday and while I'm honestly not a fan at all of Baseball it should be fun and at least it's something that I can say I did once at least. The rest of the time I think we'll just be exploring Seattle looking for cool stuff to look at. I'll be looking for cool cars (might drag the roommate to the exotic show rooms) and anime/manga stuff myself. I'm taking the camera so I'll take some photos of course, OK I kinda do want to go to the airport and snap some pictures of those lovely Korean Air Flight attendants but I don't know if we will. In any case I'll write all about it when we get back. So I won't be blogging again until Monday night Tuesday morning. Hopefully while we are gone someone won't try to burn down the neighborhood again though. I also don't know if I want to sleep on the way there or not as we'll be leaving after I get home from work. Maybe I'll just take a nap.

Also I submitted a photography proposal to shoot the three hotel properties of the hotel group that I work for so hopefully I get that job when I get back. I think that will be a great opportunity for me both job wise and financially as I'll be able to do a few things that have been on the back burner for a while like a brake job on the car and finally replacing the door as well.

I do sort of feel a little guilty about taking off for Seattle with my mom in as bad as shape as she is at the moment (she had a stroke on Saturday and lost all movement on her left side) and my sister sure didn't help today when she tried to guilt trip me about not visiting more when I called to see how mom was doing. So I didn't tell them I was going to Seattle. It's just another reason why I'm hoping I get the photography job so that I can go visit some her some more before it's to late.

Since I'm doing this a bit early for a weekly review it's kinda short but I guess that's just how it's got to be for now in any case I hope you all have a good weekend as well. Until next time...

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...