Jiro Wang wants to come to Philippines


posted by sooyup on

No comments

After Wu Chun and Calvin Chen goes to Philippines for the promotion of Romantic Princess, they told Jiro Wang all their experience their , including the very heart warming welcome of the Pilipinos to the both of them. Then Jiro said: “OH! so envy! haha , I aslo want to go there, I also want to promote They Kiss Again and Rolling love their in the Philippines.”
“Even though I am not the leading star in They kiss again (laughs) , I still want to go there to promote it and Rolling love . I also want to experience the very heartwarming welcome of the Pilipinos that you’re saying.”
Wu Chun said: “Yeah! it’s really nice to go there because they’re very sweet, kind, charming and happy persons, in fact I am now planning to go again there do you want to accompany me? Haha.”
Calvin: “And it’s amazing that they know how to sing our songs even though it’s not their language.” Jiro said that after he heard all the comments of Wu Chun and Calvin about Philippines, he really wants to persue their company for him to go there.

News source: frh23.blogspot.com + fahrenheit fans club @ friendster

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...