[Adult Swim] BURN IN HELL!


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments


CLICK! That's the sound of me turning [Adult Swim] off forever as they have become an epic failure in my opinion. What started off as a great thing in the early 2000 with great programing has become a complete failure this week when they screwed up the anime block. I had already given up on the Sunday line up as it was full of failure from such crappy programing such as Tim and Eric Awesome show, Tom Goes to the Mayor, Fat Guy Stuck in Internet, Assy McGee to name only a few of the absolutely stupid shows that they have aired on Sunday. Oh and don't forget the repeats of Family Guy and American Dad sure those are good but come on air something other than the handful of shows that you keep repeating all the time.

Now of course they fucked up Saturday the safe haven for late night Anime has now been destroyed and replaced by more crap from Sunday. Bleach and ANOTHER airing of Full Metal Alchemist start it off right at midnight then it's Sunday night line up crap until the repeat at 3am in the morning leaving two of the better anime shows that they've had limping in at 6 am in the morning on Sunday morning. I've never seen Code Geass until it came to [AS] and I was enjoying it and while I've already seen Moribito I was still enjoying watching the english dub version. Now I guess I'll just get them from Netflix and say a big Fuck You You Fucking Fucks to [AS] for being a bunch of cunts who don't appreciate their Saturday night audience. This is one member of the audience who'll never watch you again. Well maybe I might again if you mend your ways and put anime back to it's rightful place on Saturday nights and stop giving douche bags like Tom and Eric money to make a shows. I'm also not going to buy the third season of Venture Brothers either or any other [AS] product as well. I'm on a complete ban of everything [AS] and I urge anyone who has felt abandoned by [AS] to do the same.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...