Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments


Another week, another review. This week has been fun. We got the window A/C units in just in time to beat the scortching hot heat wave (it go up to the 100s already). Also this weekend my roommate decided to start up a new D&D campaign which should be fun considering how wacky and funny he is as a player I can't imagine how crazy he'll be as a GM.
This weekend was also another weekend of Autocross action out at the Idaho Center in Nampa. I filmed a lot of the action and will of course have the videos uploaded to youtube as soon as I can. 2 and 1/4 gigs of racing action actually. Most of the regulars were there and there was a ton of new people there as well. I was surprised that there was a rather large turn out considering the ALMS races were being held the same weekend in Utah. I has a happy lil' pig though as there were several more Porshes out racing this weekend as well.
In other news I managed to get the first disk of Devil May Cry. I've seen most of the series already but it was good enough to get it from Netflix when it became available but with Netflix it takes some time to get some anime disks. Since I got it on Saturday I haven't had time to check it out on the DVD yet. Now I have to get back to renaming all the videos to be uploaded on youtube. Somepeople have asked if they can get some of the videos and so I'll be zipping them up and uploading the orginal videos soon to rapidshare as well. It'll all take some time but I'll be making a post about the Autocross later this week. Probably right after I get around to posting about the Super GT races that I was going to post about earlier.


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...