Sana Maulit Muli in Taiwan and My Girl Turns 18


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


I think I haven't posted some news regarding this.

Starting last February 18 at 11PM, Channel 13 Public Television Service (PTS) has aired the Philippine Drama, Sana Maulit Muli in Taiwan. It's great that other countries are also noticing the local show. Good job ABS-CBN! Hopefully the Taiwanese viewers will enjoy watching it as well and not just Filipinos, liking Tdramas. ^^










Due to my busy school schedule, I forgot to tell you that I actually watched the MY GIRL turns 18 last May 4 and it ends at around 2pm (korean time). It shows the preparation and the actual debut of Kim Chiu who is one of my favorite and like teen stars in the Philippines. if you want to watch it, you can browse around Dailymotion (similar to Youtube)

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...