Official Website Entries of Shinee


posted by sooyup on

No comments

051908

Hello this is SHINee's Leader, ONEW.

Hello this is SHINee's Leader, ONEW. SHINee's Homepage has opened.
I have replied to the messages that were posted in the fanboard a while ago. I'm thankful that there are a lot of people supporting SHINee.

Due to the unexpected amount of support i left a message on the official board. I'm honored that i'm the first one out of my members to leave a message here.

I'm very nervous since its my first time. The weather is very strange today. Take care of your health. Just a while ago our teaser clip was put online so take a peek at that.

SHINee's debut stage has been decided for Sunday, May 25th, 2008. You guys are going to give us a lot of support, right? The times the 5 of us worked so hard for this moment is passing through in my head. SHINee worked very hard until now so look forward to it! We will become a hard working SHINee. Fighting!

From ONEW

Translation credits: s@nbi
Source: SHINee Official Homepage
Credits: SHINee Forums

052008

Hello I'm Tae Min from Shinee.
The first one who wrote is our leader OnYu hyung
And I'm the second one to write and I'm getting nervous

Because of your concern our group name and "Noona you're so pretty" was uploaded onto the portal site.

From now on we will fix our image, so please cheer for shinee

Today, while i was doing this. there was a picture that I took....

I will upload it in the same time. Don't forget to view! Don't forget!


Source: SHINee IPLE site
Translation Credit: xonina
Credit: SHINee Forums
Source Finder: xonina

^ LOL he took a picture. (: It's in the same entry. And I'm sorry if the translation is a bit off. :x Tried my best though.


052108

Hello. I'm SHINee's Bling Bling JongHyun.

This is the third entry...
I've waited to write mine... a lot...

The first thing I want to say is Tomorrow!!!
Our Music Video and single "누난 너무 예뻐" (Noona is so pretty) will be released to the public.
Wait for it! And feel our everlasting fascination...

Some minutes ago, I saw the fanboards, I read the praising messages,
Are you really writing to us such things as those...?
Even I can't think about what I'm feeling about the words all you wrote
I'll be modest, and I will be always SHINee's JongHyun who will do his best.


Ah... I took... this picture... Please take a good look at it...

How do you think I look in that picture?
I went from practicing, and I was sweating on satisfaction.

We will work hard, as long you are supporting us so...
What else should I prepare? Hm... I'll think about it while practicing...

Then, that's all -

=================

Credits. SHINee Official Homepage + kandiox & shin;bi @ SHINee Forums

================

Hello, i'm SHINee's Almightys 'key' Key. (Note: he wrote 'key' in korean)

I replied you at the end of the day~
Thank you for giving a lot of interest about that! ^^
I wanted to reply more, but i think i have to go to practice TT_TT
But it is because i want to you show you a good performance on InkiGayo on Sunday.
So i have to go go go to the Practice Room.

And
Today we performed for 2nd time!
Because there went a lot of you .. i'm throbbing on every public performance '?'
I trust you to cheer us more from now on!

And also i'll be modest-minded and be always working hard
and become the almighty trouble solving broker Key!

Even i'm going, continue ReplayReplayReplay~

This picture!
Actually from Yesterday! while we were practicing for the performance
we took this picture with our SHINee's leader Onew..!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Credits. SHINee Official Homepage + kandiox @ SHINee Forums



I posted my message at 12:12 on the fanboard, it was not that i didn't wrote it!!!
But, the true is that when i was replying some messages they explained me the homepage menu,
we where looking around the homepage with the other members, manager hyung, noona staff, dance hyungs... and we wrote again the messages on the From. SHINee board,
This is now the 4th message, and it is a honor to write here.

It was today the first time for us performacing, it felt very cool,
i think that the time we were over there in the stage was full of experiences.
And also i want to thank all the fans that went there to cheer us!
I will always be modest and i'll become a hard-worker Minho!

Forever SHINee's fans... all together.
We'll work hard! Please support us. Thank You!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Credits. SHINee Official Homepage + kandiox @ SHINee Forums

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...