Another SoShi forum!


posted by sooyup on

No comments


this is a message from AMBN forum founder, MR. BOSS

A M B I T I O N
#1 Girls' Generation International Fanbase

CHECK BACK SOON

AMBITION is on hiatus!

Thank you for your unending love and support! Due to my busy schedule, I am no longer able to run AMBN for the time being. Because of this, the AMBN Mods have branched out and created a new forum, HONEY! They worked very hard to put it together, so please support them!

Although AMBN on hiatus is bittersweet, I hope everyone made some great memories here. Whether your experience here was positive or negative, I want to thank every single member for being a part of AMBN. I have apologized over and over and once again, I am sorry to those people who feel like their time and contributions towards AMBN were wasted due to my inability to be active here. I hope those people can put everything in the past and move forward. I don't hold grudges and am truly grateful for everyone's contributions. Letting go of AMBN and passing it on to the AMBN Mods hopefully shows this in one way or another. Thank you for everything.

If you are urgent to contact me, please look below. I'll still be around. ~


Contact Me?
My Blog (WRETCH.CC/BLOG/HELLOERIC)
MR.BOSS @ UN:SPK (UNSPEAKABLE.CJB.NET)
41120 @ Soompi (SOOMPI.COM/FORUMS)
41120 @ HONEY (SOSHIHONEY.NET)


Girls' Generation Forums:
HONEY (SOSHIHONEY.NET)
SOSHIFIED (SOSHIFIED.COM/FORUMS)

Check back periodically for updates!


SO BASICALLY, WE WILL BADE GOODBYE TO AMBITION
BUT IT WILL ALWAYS BE A BIG PART FOR SOSHI FANS
SINCE IT IS THE FIRST SOSHI FANFORUM.
CONGRATS TO THE MODS OF SOSHIHONEY
AND WISH THEM ALL THE BEST TO GIVE US MORE SOSHI STUFFS.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...