SoShi's FanBoys


posted by sooyup on

No comments


I have watched many So Nyeo Shi Dae videos over Youtube and in some of their performances, I've been hearing a lot of fanboys singing with SoShi more than the Soshi fangirls. Yeah, maybe boys are much louder than girls. ^^

Now seeing the picture above made me smile. Looking at the guys will really made SoShi overwhelmed. There are a lot of fanboys!

There are fanboys holding My 서주현 (My Seo Juhyun) and My 최수영 (My Choi Sooyoung). Seo Juhyun is the real name of Seohyun. There are banners with the name Taeyeonnie, Yuri, Jetihyun (Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun), Sooyoung, Fany (short for Tiffany) and a lot more. I don't need to put all those in here.

I'm just happy seeing this things so I decided to post it here.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...