Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , ,

No comments


Thus concludes another week in 2008. One more week of May and then we will have come half way through the year 2008. Time sure does fly. This was also Memorial day weekend, the unofficial start of Summer for many. I hung the flag out this morning and took silent moment to remember those who gave their all so that you and I could enjoy the freedoms that we do.

Also this week we have the passing of a Legend from Idaho JR Simplot died this weekend so the next time you are scarfing down those fast food fries take a moment to thank the man who made that possible. As for myself this weekend was a good one helped the roommate and his father put his Mazda RX-8 engine back together and get that all back into the car. It came out easier than it went back in that's for sure. Lots of laughs, lots of swearing but not so much blood as last time. The car still has a ton more work that needs to be done but they are hoping to finish it all up in two weekends from now so that the roommate can break it in for the Northwest Motorfest. I hope that it gets done soon as well because I want to take some snazy pictures of it when it's all done and freshly detailed. I do have more photos on my photostream on Flickr by the way some funny stuff too.

That's pretty much all there is fior this week next weekend is another autocross event but I don't know if I'll be filming that one or even going to it. It's a two day event and hopefully the weather will stay nice cool for it. I'm almost finished uploading the videos from the last one so until next week, stay safe.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...