Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , ,

No comments


Another week has yet again flown by. Little happened this week besides the routine work, sleep repeat. Did a bit more packing and cleaning but the constant on again off again rain which is rather unusual for this time of year. In any case I was sitting here thinking of what I could blog about for this week and while the thought of blogging about my pealing sun burnt skin disgusts me and probably you I remembered something that I didn't blog about last week or on the last autocross blog and that was the rather interesting thing about getting strippers to show up at the autocross event.

An idea from one of the guys who owns/manages (I'm not sure really) the local Spearmint Rhino bikini bar said that he'd bring some girls over to help promote the Snake River Region SCCA club at the Big Boy Toy Expo and on the forum we we all excited about that idea whoohoo Strippers at autocross...yeah then they showed up in their single piece stretch fit jumper outfit. Two of them both from what I'd call the lunch group ladies. If you've ever been to a bikini bar in the early hours of the day the girls are not the A-list dancers you get on Friday and Saturday evenings far from it. In other orders not so pretty strippers showed up and none of us were excited about the strippers after we caught an eyeful of the girls. Good laugh on us I guess. There was two other girls there promoting a new bar as well that were out hanging around the autocross and I recognized one girl from the Miss Roadster show that was held during the Boise Roadster Show from January. This is her video from the Miss Roadster show.



This was the last week of the Moko Top Girl voting at Moko.cc and I don't know if it was due to me posting about it (LOL I highly doubt I had any part in it) but Momo jumped from 7th to 2nd for a good couple days and she finally settled on what should be the last day of voting at 4th place. Not to bad and hey at least she made the top five right. This means I'm taking a break from posting Moko Top Girls in the hottie of the day section and posting other hottie Asian girls for your enjoyment. So with that I give you the end of another week and another pair of hottie Race Queens.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...