Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , ,

No comments


Burn baby burn! And that's exactly what I did this week. Got a bit of a sun burn on my arms and face and neck while I was out at this weeks autocross but more on the autocross tomorrow when I write my full report on it. So yeah I'm whining like a little baby about my burnt skin any time I rub up against something so it's really not helping while I cleanup the house and pack my belongings for the big move at the end of the month.

Been applying for more jobs this last week and while I did get an interview with WDSGlobal after reading a couple rant postings about the place on IMS I decided maybe I should wait and see if I get any other leads before going there since it doesn't look like that great of a place to work after all.

Other than that the week was the usual work, sleep and repeat routine although I've been having issues with my computer that seems to be related to lose cables on the hard drive that keeps the drive from booting up so now the computer is sitting on its side torn apart at the moment. I would really like to get an air compressor to blow out all the damn dust that I found in the computer.

A couple little side notes I saw the little black kitty walking though our front yard with a huge squirrel in it's mouth just happily dragging it along to our backyard where I presume it had some nice noms. It's going to be fun when I get back into the backyard to clean it up before we move who knows how many lil squirrel bodies I'll find back there. The second note is that this was a wacky weather week where it liked to storm just about every day of the week followed by a large hail storm on Saturday night. Kept things nice and unseasonably cool and wet and made the morning part of the autocross rather interesting even though I didn't get a lot of the spins since I was photographing the cars at that time and not filming. Like I said more on that tomorrow though.

At the end of the week the voting for the Moko Top Girl will be over and oddly enough after I posted the last post about voting for Momo she jumped from 7th to 2nd during the week. Holy cow I wish it was because of me but I know that it was more than likely not. Who cares so long as you all keep voting and let the best (MOMO!) girl win. But since I post enough Moko girls you get another Race Queen for today's picture. Sadly still no Gals Paradise Race Queen books for this season.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...