Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments


What a hectic week with little chance to blog about anything due to several reasons. To be honest work and the godawful amount of laundry that I have to fold every night has been leaving me exhausted when I get home compounded by the worrying about moving and where we were going to stay for the first week of July and the energy people who are coming and going from our house this last week has pretty much taken it's toll. Thankfully we have the house to ourselves for the last of our stay here and everything has been worked out so things should be calming down until the final move. I also managed to get time off for the actual move date as well.

While most of the week was lost to all of that craziness some good things did come of it. I finally had to make the jump and signed up for facebook. Haven't done much with it just yet though. The reason I signed up finally is so that I could download a video for the up coming Sun Valley Road Rally so that I could upload it on YouTube to share. However I just found it on YouTube when I did a quick search on google for any information regarding the Sun Valley Road Rally and other than the YouTube video I didn't find any information on it. It'll definitely be something to check out later in the year and hopefully before that there will be more information. Here's the video.



A few other good things that happened this week is that I was able to finish off a few more Spring anime series and download the latest Super GT event so that I can watch that maybe a bit later this week. I also discovered that they are in fact STILL voting for the Moko Top Girl but hell it's been going on for so long now and with no end in sight it's just kind of pointless at the moment. So I'm going to leave you this week with another image of some hottie Race Queens since I have nothing better to post.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...