Moko Top Girl Voting 2 end soon


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments


That's right the voting for the Moko Top girl will end in 10 days and if you haven't been voting for your favorite Moko hottie than what the hell is wrong with you.

One of the odd things that I noticed about the Moko Top Girl is that they say there are 165 of the lovely ladies but when you get to the end of the girls there are only 156 of them. Did some drop out or is someone just a bit dyslexic. I just thought that was a bit funny.

What I don't find funny at all is that my favorite gal has dropped again from number 6 to 7 even though for while she was even in 5th. Come on folks vote for my gal Momo you can see why you should vote for her by checking out all her photosets @ Moko.cc or even better you can find her on these two pages as well. She has her own page called Miss Desk and you can see a lot of high quality images on the photographer's site at Ealevision but if you like something with a bit more movement how about this YouTube video that I've already posted before but come on who doesn't like this video.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...