Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments


Just a wee bit late on the whole weekly review this time around. Sunday was Autocross day and Monday well I was busy uploading pictures from the autocross before heading to bed before work.

Anyways, last week was another meh week but it was the end of May and in a bit of a surprise a bit rainy and Stormy which will carry though for the rest of the week. Thankfully though even though the clouds were teasing us it stayed nice and dry for the Autocross.

Started packing up some things and tossing out old magazines. Good bye Maxim, FHM, Stuff and Eurotuner you'll be never missed since I haven't looked at you for years. Seriously I have to have some where in the neighborhood of almost 8 years worth of magazines here that I need to go through and either toss out keep or sell. I'm thinking of selling most if not all of the Anime magazines and keeping my collection of Guns and Weapons, EVO as well as GT Porsche and Excellence. I love my Porsche Magazines and I'll never get rid of them. The rest not so much.

Hey at least I'm not apologizing for not watching the last round of the Super GT though as I did watch it (as you well should know from reading my report on it...RIGHT!) at work this last week. But you still get a lovely group of Race Queens for your weekly review image. Hopefully June will be a fun month, Later.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...